sexta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2009

Lita Ford - Wicked Wonderland (2009)

Wicked Wonderland is the seventh album by American rock-musician Lita Ford and her first of new material in almost 15 years.
Ford said about the album: "Everybody has their own Wicked Wonderland. It's a place where you can do whatever you want and get as freaky as you feel. These songs are my version of that - they're all about my life…well, the parts that happen when the kids are in bed and my husband and I get into the boudoir." ... "This is definitely the heaviest stuff I’ve ever recorded. I've evolved and matured as a person and so has my music. It’s lyrically very real."


Wicked Wonderland (2009)

01 Love
02 Piece
03 Crave
04 Scream
05 Sacred
06 Wicked Wonderland
07 Indulge
08 Patriotic Snob
09 Everything
10 Inside
11 Truth
12 Betrayal
13 Bed
14 Garden
15 Push

Line-up:
* Lita Ford - Vocals, Guitar , Producer
* Jim Gillette - Vocals, Producer, Mixing
* Jeremy Mackenzie - Producer, Mixing
* Greg Hampton - Producer, Mixing , Instruments
* Maor Appelbaum - Mastering
* Chris Collier - Drums
* Stet Howland - Drums


LINK's PARA DOWNLOAD ESTÃO EM COMENTÁRIOS !!
LINK's FOR DOWNLOAD ARE IN COMMENTS !!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário