sexta-feira, 23 de outubro de 2009

Leaves' Eyes - My Destiny (EP) (2009)

My Destiny is a EP by symphonic metal band Leaves' Eyes, which was released on July 24, 2009. "My Destiny" and "Northbound" are taken from the album Njord. The rest of the tracks are exclusive to this release.
In August 2009, the band announced that the title track will have its own music video, which was released on August 28, 2009


My Destiny (EP) (2009)

01 My Destiny
02 The Battle Of Maldon
03 Scarborough Fair (Acoustic Version)
04 Northbound
05 Nine Wave Maidens
06 My Destiny (Remix)

Line-up:
* Liv Kristine Espenæs Krull – Vocals
* Alexander Krull – Vocals and keyboards
* Thorsten Bauer – Guitar
* Mathias Röderer – Guitar
* Alla Fedynitch – Bass
* Seven Antonopoulos – Drums


LINK's PARA DOWNLOAD ESTÃO EM COMENTÁRIOS !!
LINK's FOR DOWNLOAD ARE IN COMMENTS !!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário