quarta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2010

U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Single)

"I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight" is a song by Irish rock band U2 and the fifth track from their 2009 album No Line on the Horizon. It was released as the album's third single in a digital format on 25 August 2009, with a physical version released on 7 September 2009. Two music videos were made, one directed by David O'Reilly, and one by Alex Courtes. The song is currently at #32 on the UK Singles Chart and at #7 on the Irish Singles Chart.

Discography
Medium Rare And Remastered (2009)


I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Single) (2009)

01 I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Single Version)
02 Magnificent (Live)


LINK's PARA DOWNLOAD ESTÃO EM COMENTÁRIOS !!
LINK's FOR DOWNLOAD ARE IN COMMENTS !!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário